Cross Point Staff
Davin Benavides began at Cross Point as Senior Pastor in June of 2015. Davin was saved at age seven and called to ministry at seventeen. Davin has been working in ministry for over ten years. He and his wife Alisia were married in 2003 and they have four children, Hudson, Naomi, Isabelle, and Zoe. Davin enjoys watching college football with Alisia and spending time with his kids. Davin is passionate about his family and making disciples.
- Liberty University (Bachelor of Arts in Religion)
- Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity w/Biblical Languages)
Minister of Worship
Grant Collier came to Cross Point as Minister of Worship in January of 2011. He is a native of Thomasville, Georgia. Grant and his wife Corrie were married in 2009 and have three awesome kids: Josiah, Emi, and Seth. Grant enjoys vintage cars and reading good books. Together with Corrie, he enjoys outdoor time on a lake waterskiing or playing at the beach.
- Valdosta State University (Bachelor of Music in Voice Performance)
- Texas Tech University (Master of Music in Choral Conducting)
Minister to Students & Adult Small Groups
Jason Mangrum has been at Cross Point since its creation in March of 2002. He was born and raised in Houston County and is a graduate from Warner Robins High School. He is married to Katie, and they adopted their son Hunter in February of 2013. Jason and Katie enjoy investing their lives to making disciples of central Georgia teenagers.
- Middle Georgia State University (Bachelor of Science in Public Service)
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (Master of Divinity)
- Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (currently pursuing a Doctor of Ministry to Emerging Generations)
Pastor of Administration and Discipleship
Jeff Wilson joined Cross Point as Administration and Discipleship Pastor in May of 2017. Growing up in Snellville, he is excited to be back in the state of Georgia. Jeff and his wife, Danielle, were married in 2008 and have a son, Bryson. Jeff likes to hike and be outdoors with his family, as well as he also enjoys cooking and playing golf.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Bachelor of Science in Management with Certificate in Accounting)
- New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (currently pursuing a Master of Divinity - Specialization in Leadership with a concentration in Leadership and Administration)